Community Wellness Wednesdays
The Community Wellness Wednesdays Program provides participants with education, services and resources to remove care access barriers, increase engagement in qualifying health and social services, help decrease hospital admissions and unnecessary ER visits, and assist with improvement in overall health and quality of life.
Health Promotion, Education, Disease Prevention And Wellness
Every Wednesday - Free And Open To The Public
- 12 pm/noon – 3:00 pm
- Minerva Civic Center
- 431 N. Myrtle Ave., New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168
Everyone Is Welcome!
Got Questions Call: 386-290-2216
- Get Your Blood Pressure Checked!!!
- Know Your Status (HIV Rapid Testing)
- Get A FREE ROLL OF TOILET PAPER
Wellness Wednesdays Presented by:
- AdventHealth - New Smyrna Beach
- ANA Associates, LLC.
- Assisted Living Made Simple
- Ben's Pharmacy - New Smyrna Beach
- Big Joe's Subs
- CAN Community Health - Daytona Beach
- Geeta Ferris Hyjek - Health Advocate
- Halifax Health
- Hottie Coffee
- Kathy Mills - Health Insurance Advisor
- Lexington Place - New Smyrna Beach
- Tremblay Insurance Group - New Smyrna Beach