ENROLLMENT - TRANSFER FORMS
Project AIDS Care (PAC) Waiver Case Management
The purpose of Project AIDS Care (PAC) Waiver is to promote, maintain, and optimize the health of persons living with AIDS, so they can remain in their home.
PAC Waiver provides home and community-based services to Medicaid eligible persons with a documented diagnosis of AIDS (Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome) that choose to live at home and in the community.
Medicaid eligible persons with a documented diagnosis of AIDS (Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome) are eligible for home and community-based services.
Recipients of PAC waiver services must demonstrate health conditions, such as the presence of AIDS related opportunistic infections, and limitations in functioning that cause them to be at risk of hospitalization or placement in a nursing facility, were it not for the provision of PAC waiver services.
In addition client must have or exhibit AIDS related infections, and limitation in functioning placing them at risk of hospital/nursing home placement.
- Documented diagnosis of AIDS by a physician;
- Presence of AIDS related opportunistic infections;
- Medicaid eligible under Supplemental Security Income (SSI), MEDS-AD or
the Institutional Care Program (ICP);
- Determined by CARES to be at risk of hospitalization or institutionalization in
a nursing facility;
- Determined disabled according to Social Security Administration standards;
- Not be enrolled in a Medicaid HMO except one contracted as part of the
1915(b) HIV/AIDS Specialty Waiver;
- Not be enrolled in any other Medicaid waiver program;
- Capable of remaining safely in the home and community;
- Need and receive PAC waiver case management services; and
- Have completed, signed and dated a PAC Waiver Enrollment Application.
- Case Management
- Condom distribution
- HIV/AIDS publication distribution
- HIV prevention education
- Individual and group counseling
- Linkage and referral to care
- Self Help/Support Group
Go Ahead Make That Call
Or Better Yet
Contact Us For An Appointment. We're Waiting To Hear From You.
- 10 am - 5pm
- Monday - Friday
TCPNM's AIDS Service Organization (ASO) Division established in 2014, provides high-quality and individualized (PAC) Case Management, for residents diagnosed with HIV/AIDS, living in Volusia and Flagler Counties.
Our qualified and dedicated case managers, work along-side a nurse with 31 years experience, including case management and counseling. Our staff work hard to help clients achieve and/or maintain optimal health, so they can stay in their homes.
- The Church Parish Nurse Ministries, Inc.
- 1376 Turnbull Bay Rd., Ste. 403
- New Smyrna Beach, FL 32170-0384
- Tel: 386.290.2216
- Tel: 386.244-7801
- Fax: 855.209.8409
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: parishnurseministries.org
Self Help/Support Groups /
LGBTQ Support Group
Coming Soon – Testing
Positive Champions Speakers Bureau
Please find below forms needed for Enrollment or Transfer to/from Case Management Agencies.
Once form is complete please submit to TCPNM Case Management Department in person or by fax.
Confidential Fax: 855-209-8409 or 386-427-0679
Transfer to/from TCPNM
Release of Information