TCPNM's AIDS Service Organization (ASO) Division established in 2014, provides high-quality and individualized (PAC) Case Management, for residents diagnosed with HIV/AIDS, living in Volusia and Flagler Counties.
Our qualified and dedicated case managers, work along-side a nurse, with 31 years experience, including 20 plus years case management. Our staff work hard to help clients achieve and/or maintain optimal health, so they can stay in their homes.
- Case Management
- Condom distribution
- HIV/AIDS Case Management
- HIV/AIDS publication distribution
- HIV prevention education
- Individual and group counseling
- Linkage and referral to care
- Medical Case Management
- Project AIDS Care (PAC) Waiver Case Management
- Self Help/Support Group
- 10 am - 5pm
- Monday - Friday (Home Visit / By Appointment)
- The Church Parish Nurse Ministries, Inc.
- 1376 Turnbull Bay Rd., Ste. 403
- New Smyrna Beach, FL 32170-0384
- Tel: 386.290.2216
- Tel: 386.244-7801
- Fax: 855.209.8409
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: parishnurseministries.org
AIDSource - HIV/AIDS Related Resources