The Church” Parish Nurse Ministries, Inc., (TCPNM) was organized in 2005, to work alongside pastors, and resource providers, to promote spiritual, emotional, and physical wellness, among members of the congregation/community of all ages, through education and advocacy, and nurturing.
This corporation is based on the Biblical principles, that when we minister to our brethren in need, we give them hope, and help them draw closer to God as commanded.
- Parish Nursing & Health Service Information
- Emergency Basic Needs Assistance
- Youth Literacy Program
- Care/Case Management
- Care Coordination
- Brantley Puckett Foundation For Special People
- Self-Help/Support Services
- Case/Care Management Consultation Services
It is the policy of TCPNM not to discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, creed, marital status, national origin, disability, or political belief.
You saw my need, and gave me hope.